Do you accept credit cards and are paying high credit card processing fees? Are you prepared to eliminate your credit card processing fees this year? Then here we have a collection of information for you to consider before opting for cash discount programs and merchant credit card processing methods.
Our Cash Discount program create a 100% hindrance free way to collect total sales revenue by passing on the credit card processing fee to the customer who pays via credit cards as a payment source other than cash. The merchant credit card processing fee is borne by the customer through a customer service charge for using a credit card for the transaction.
What does your cash discount program have in store in for us?
There are a lot of things to explore about our Cash Discount Program and receiving Zero Fee Credit Card Processing Fees. Let’s discuss in brief.
• Our Merchant Cash Discount Program actually paves a route for merchants to transfer the merchant credit card processing fee directly to the customer. Thus, our merchant clients who accept credit cards can eliminate 90-100% of their credit card processing fees.
• Using this method, a merchant will not be required to increase the prices or average rates of the commodities or services offered.
• This concept helps in implementing the service charge to every customer in accordance the purchase.
• This program exempts the customers transacting through cash from paying the charge. Thus, it implies that people using cash will not be charged the additional service deductions on transactions.
• The listed prices or rates provided by the merchants will now be the actual bill rates for only those customers paying with cash.
• The addition of the customer service charge will be shown on the receipt in the detailed description.
• In consideration of the cash discount program, the companies dealing in the credit card sector of the economy has readily approved to levy a merchant credit card processing fee. Also, the companies are more than comfortable with providing a cash discount to people paying using cash, check or any other mode of payment.
• This concept has been adopted by various firms, regardless of the type of industry they’re catering to. One needs to calculate the monthly volume of sales and an average of the ticket price in accordance with the terminal application.
Our Cash discount program can actually virtually eliminate the merchant’s credit card processing fees. Isn’t it amazing?
Acceptance of the concept in the customer sector of the economy
Now the question arises on the usage or adoption of this program in the customer sector of the economy. Do you think the customers will accept on paying the additional charge on payments done via credit card?
Let’s take an example to understand this.
Consider when you are driving your car on a toll road. You are spending money on fuel, and even the car belongs to you. But still, you have to pay a toll for availing the convenience of the new expressway. Connecting the same thing with using a credit card, the customers have a benefit of going cashless if they’re using their plastic money wisely.
A buyer does not need to run errands to an ATM if they’re availing benefits of a credit card anywhere. Plus, the additional transaction cost of withdrawing the currency from an ATM actually seems to be worthless.
Thus, for enjoying the benefits of latter, buyers will have to give a little portion of their cake to the merchants. Therefore, the merchant’s credit card processing fee will not be a sales hampering process and customers would actually not mind paying a very low percentage of their purchase.
Also, one needs to remember that our cash discount program is completely different from surcharging made by MasterCard and Visa. Surcharging program was specifically designated to cater certain fields such as taxes, utilities, governmental fines, sanitation, schools etc., and is highly restricted and not available in all 50 states. Our cash discount program is valid and legal for all credit card processing merchants (retailers, restaurants etc.), in all 50 states.
1. Why should I sign up for your cash discount program?
Our cash discount program does not only helps in cutting off the merchant’s credit card processing fees but it has a lot more store in for us. This concept aids like a bonus to the businesses that are greatly affected by the high-end expenses of processing. Taking the example of a small ticket merchant, such as a candy shop or tea house and that of a big profit-making business, the lower ticket vendors may undertake transactions size up to 4-8 dollars per sale or maybe even less at times. But a big company might be undertaking an average of $100 dollars per transaction. If a customer is using a credit card for both of the transactions, the gradual impact on the overall profit comes out to be dramatically different. Not only this, our cash discount program also serves as a great marketing tool for many companies. The simple method of providing a discount on cash transactions also attracts a lot of customers and thus, helps in improving sales over a gradual period.
2. Does your cash discount program cater to all types of businesses?
Our cash discount program is tailored for all types of businesses. This includes retail storefronts, restaurants, salons, coffee shops and more. The program is especially effective for retail and quick service restaurant merchants who sell low ticket items to their customers. Zero Pay also has high-ticket clients such as B2B businesses, membership clubs, furniture outlets etc. In either case, our clients simply want to eliminate most of their credit card processing fees, due to Visa/MasterCard continually increasing their interchange rates each year, which are passed through to the merchant. Because of this, with Zero Pay, merchants no longer have to shop around each year for lower credit card processing fees – they can now eliminate most of their credit card processing fees ‘permanently’.
3. Will I lose customers with your Cash Discount Program?
NO. Some merchants are worried that they will lose potential customers when they make purchases with their credit card. We were concerned about this from the get-go. Yet our studies show that most our clients tell us that their customers do not mind paying a small service fee for the convenience of paying with their credit card, especially if the purchase is a small ticket item. Thus, they lose very few customers.
To resolve this concern, our terminals are programmed to allow merchants to toggle ‘on-or-off’ the service fee function at any time within their terminal, if they have a loyal customer who is concerned about the service fee. Merchants can now rest easy when they take advantage of our cash discount program.
ZERO PAY – The best alternative for eliminating 90-100% of credit card processing fees
• Zero Pay is the industry leader for providing Cash Discount Programs to businesses nationwide. Zero Pay also provides the best terminal options for merchants. Zero Pay provides credit card terminals, point-of-sale systems, internet payment gateways and mobile credit card processing solutions based on what terminal option best meets the needs of the merchant. We also provide excellent 24/7 customer service.